At the Skirball, we forge connections—among individuals, communities, cultures, and ideas. We engage the heart and mind in experiences that celebrate cultural diversity and explore shared values.
As a result of a visit to the Skirball, we hope every participant in our school outreach programs will:
- Feel welcomed, respected, and inspired
- Gain a greater understanding of Jewish culture and the cultural values and experiences that unite communities across cultures
- View diversity as a positive part of community life
- Develop strong visual and cultural literacy skills that promote a better understanding of the world
- Appreciate learning from the past and preserving memory
- Gain appreciation for one's own identity and heritage
- See oneself as an integral, active member of the local and larger community
- Return to the Skirball Cultural Center with family and friends
To download the full 2013-2014
School Outreach brochure, click here.
Read about 2013-2014 school tour and performance programs and teacher programs.
Learn more about public programs designed specifically for families.
Learn more about educational opportunities designed specifically for adult learners.