TEACHING THROUGH STORYTELLING
June 24–26, 2014 • 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
K–Grade 5 Teachers
$100 per person for all three days; includes light breakfast and program material
Storytelling has the power to enliven your classroom curriculum and to inspire students to develop creative modes of communication and collaboration.
In this three-day workshop:
- Explore the Skirball exhibitions The Snowy Day and the Art of Ezra Jack Keats
and Noah's Ark at the Skirball™
- Participate in hands-on, artist-led workshops
- Design interdisciplinary lessons that support language arts, social studies, math,
and science curricula
- Build lasting relationships with a community of like-minded educators
- Earn 1 LAUSD salary point; details available upon registration
- Receive early registration for Skirball 2014–2015 school tours
Limited space; advance registration required
Registration open soon.