TEACHING THROUGH STORYTELLING
June 24–26, 2014 • 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
K–Grade 5 Teachers
$100 per person for all three days; includes light breakfast and program material
To register for Teaching Through Storytelling, click here.
Storytelling has the power to enliven your classroom curriculum and to inspire students to develop creative modes of communication and collaboration.
In this three-day workshop:
- Explore the Skirball exhibitions The Snowy Day and the Art of Ezra Jack Keats
and Noah's Ark at the Skirball™
- Participate in hands-on, artist-led workshops
- Design interdisciplinary lessons that support language arts, social studies, math,
and science curricula
- Build lasting relationships with a community of like-minded educators
- Earn 1 LAUSD salary point; details available upon registration
- Receive early registration for Skirball 2014–2015 school tours
Limited space; advance registration required
To download the Teaching Through Storytelling flyer, click here.