About the Program
This summer, kick back and relax under the sun in The Park. Inspired by the exhibition Paul Simon: Words & Music, this interactive outdoor space offers music, games, and more. Bring a picnic to enjoy on the “grass,” snap a pic of yourself playing your favorite instrument on stage, or contribute to a community art installation.
Thursdays in The Park
Every Thursday afternoon, from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m., enjoy one of these interactive activities in The Park!
- June 29: Join the drum circle with musicians from the Roland Corporation.
- July 6: Sing-along with musicians Maesa and Jack Pullman.
- July 13: Participate in a one-of-a-kind theater piece with The Park Project.
- July 20: Listen to storytelling with Cory Hills and Splat Boom Bang.
- July 27: Sing-along with musician Sarah Peters.
- August 3: Join the drum circle with musicians from the Roland Corporation.
- August 10: Write a poem with The Poets Society of Los Angeles.
- August 17: Participate in a one-of-a-kind theater piece with The Park Project.