About the Program
Kick off the weekend with a rare opportunity to see both Another Promised Land: Anita Brenner’s Mexico and Surface Tension by Ken Gonzales-Day: Murals, Signs, and Mark-Making in LA for FREE at this late-night program presented in association with Make Music LA.
Stop by anytime between 6:00 and 10:00 p.m. to enjoy late-night gallery hours, live music by Mark de Clive-Lowe, a DJ set by Chulita Vinyl Club, food trucks, a cash bar, and more.
- 6:00–9:30 p.m.: Check-in to view the exhibitions, shop at Audrey's Museum Store, and enjoy food and drink.
- 6:00–10:00 p.m.: Snap a pic at the photo booth on the terrace outside the galleries.
- 6:00–8:00 p.m.: Groove to DJ sets by Chulita Vinyl Club.
- 8:15–10:00 p.m.: Enjoy live music by Mark de Clive-Lowe.
- 10:00 p.m.: Museum galleries close.