LA County Vote Center at the Skirball
Saturday, October 24–Monday, November 2, 10:00 am–7:00 pm
Tuesday, November 3, 7:00 am–8:00 pm
About the Program
The Skirball Cultural Center is honored to serve as an official Vote Center from October 24 through Election Day.
Inside Ahmanson Hall, on site at the Skirball, all eligible LA County voters, regardless of place of residence, may do the following:
- Vote in person.
- Drop off their ballot.
- Get a replacement ballot.
- Vote using an accessible voting machine.
- Get help and voting material in multiple languages.
- Register to vote or update their voter registration.
The following state and county public-health guidelines and best practices will be in place:
- Voters, election workers, and Skirball staff must wear a face covering at all times.
- Face coverings and gloves will be available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry and exit of the Vote Center and at key locations throughout the site.
- Physical distancing, i.e. a minimum of 6 feet between people who are not of the same household, will be enforced while waiting in line and throughout the check-in and voting process.
- The Vote Center will be laid out for one-directional foot traffic. Doors will be open to maximize air circulation.
- ePollbooks and Ballot Marking devices will be sanitized after every voter. Commonly used surfaces throughout the Vote Center will also be sanitized regularly.
- Voters are encouraged to take measures to limit their time in the Vote Center, including verifying voter registration in advance, using the Interactive Sample Ballot (ISB) to pre-mark their selections, and bringing their Sample Ballot to speed up voter check-in.
- Voters are encouraged to take advantage of early voting and vote at off-peak times if possible. This will help limit the crowd size during peak hours and on Election Day.
- Curbside voting will be available for voters who are unable to enter the Vote Center. Location of curbside voting on the Skirball campus TBA.
Additional information may be announced. Be sure to check this page again prior to arriving at the Skirball to vote.
Make sure you’re registered! LA County residents, visit lavote.net to register to vote or confirm your registration status.