Thank you for your interest in employment at the Skirball. Below is a current list of job opportunities.
The Skirball Cultural Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Data Entry Processor
The Advancement department of the Skirball Cultural Center offers a paid, temporary, part-time opportunity doing data entry and database cleanup in the databases used by Advancement and Membership, as well as basic office tasks such as photocopying and phone calls. The Data Entry Processor will work up to eight hours weekly, preferably in two four-hour shifts.
- Data entry
- Preparing mailings
- Knowledge of Altru or comparable relational fundraising database/ticketing system preferred
- Ability to quickly learn computer software programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Filemaker Pro
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
Please e-mail a resume of prior work experience and a cover letter describing your skills related to this work to the e-mail address below. Materials should be submitted in Word or PDF format only. Please conform to the following naming convention when saving your documents: LASTNAME_Resume LASTNAME_Cover
Re: Data Entry Processor
Skirball Cultural Center