Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
FREE on-site parking; street parking strictly prohibited
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are open as follows:
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays and holidays
Last entry to Noah’s Ark is at 4:00 p.m.
Last entry to other Museum galleries is at 4:30 p.m.
In 2016, the Skirball will be closed to the public on the following dates:
- Friday, January 1 (New Year's Day)
- Saturday, April 23 (first day of Passover)
- Sunday, June 12 (first day of Shavuot)
- Wednesday, October 12 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving)
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas)
All exhibitions, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are included with Museum admission. Fees are as follows:
$9 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$7 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
FREE to all on Thursdays
- Advance tickets to Noah's Ark are highly recommended on weekends and during school breaks, including for Members. Tickets on FREE Thursdays are first-come, first served (no advance tickets), subject to availability. For details, visit the Ticketing page.
- New toddler ticket policy: Effective October 2015, no need to reserve advance Noah’s Ark tickets for children under 2. Tickets for your toddlers will be distributed at the admissions desk when you claim the rest of your party’s advance tickets.
- Admission to Ruby Gallery exhibitions, located outside Zeidler's Café, is FREE to all every day.
- Discounts, coupons, free passes, and other ticket promotions may not be applied toward admission to the Skirball's annual Hanukkah Family Festival, the Skirball Puppet Festival, and other family days.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors may take photographs, for personal use only, in Noah's Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America. Photography in changing exhibitions is generally prohibited; please check signs or consult with Skirball staff before taking photographs in these galleries.