Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
FREE on-site parking; street parking strictly prohibited
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are open as follows:
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays and holidays
In 2015, the Skirball will be closed to the public on the following dates:
- Thursday, January 1 (New Year's Day)
- Saturday, April 4 (first day of Passover)
- Sunday, May 24 (first day of Shavuot)
- Saturday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Wednesday, September 23 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas)
All exhibitions, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are included with Museum admission. Fees are as follows:
$7 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$5 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
FREE to all on Thursdays
- Advance tickets to Noah's Ark are highly recommended on weekends and during school breaks, including for Members. Tickets on FREE Thursdays are first-come, first served (no advance tickets), subject to availability. For details, visit the Ticketing page.
- Admission to Ruby Gallery exhibitions, located outside Zeidler's Café, is FREE to all every day.
- Discounts, coupons, free passes, and other ticket promotions may not be applied toward admission to the Skirball's annual Hanukkah Family Festival, the Skirball Puppet Festival, and other family days.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors may take photographs, for personal use only, in Noah's Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America. Photography in changing exhibition is generally prohibited; please check signs or consult with Skirball staff before taking photographs in these galleries.