Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are open as follows:
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays and holidays
Last entry to Noah’s Ark is at 4:00 p.m.
Last entry to other Museum galleries is at 4:30 p.m.
Note: The Skirball Museum galleries (including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball), Audrey’s Museum Store, and Zeidler’s Café will close early on Saturday, December 24, and Saturday, December 31, at 3:30 p.m. On those days, last entry to all galleries will be at 2:00 p.m.
In 2016, the Skirball will be closed to the public on the following dates:
- Friday, January 1 (New Year's Day)
- Saturday, April 23 (first day of Passover)
- Sunday, June 12 (first day of Shavuot)
- Wednesday, October 12 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday, November 24 (Thanksgiving)
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas)
All exhibitions, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are included with Museum admission. Fees are as follows:
$9 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$7 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
FREE to all on Thursdays
- Tickets to all exhibitions except Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™ are available at the door on day of visit only. Advance tickets and registration for Noah’s Ark, as well as most Skirball programs and classes, are available on site, online, and by phone.
- Advance tickets to Noah's Ark are highly recommended on weekends and during school breaks, including for Members. Tickets on FREE Thursdays are first-come, first served (no advance tickets), subject to availability. For details, visit the Ticketing page.
- Admission to Ruby Gallery exhibitions, located outside Zeidler's Café, is FREE to all every day.
- Discounts, coupons, free passes, and other ticket promotions may not be applied toward admission to the Skirball's annual Hanukkah Family Festival, the Skirball Puppet Festival, and other family days.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors may take photographs, for personal use only, in Noah's Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America. Photography in changing exhibitions is generally prohibited; please check signs or consult with Skirball staff before taking photographs in these galleries.