Reservations are recommended. Get tickets online.
- Visitor capacity is limited.
- Plan to arrive on time. The entry and exit times on your ticket must be observed so that we can monitor visitor capacity.
PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION.
View a complete list of our ticketing methods and policies
Online—Register/reserve for exhibitions and programs on skirball.org. No service charges apply.
Phone—Register/reserve by calling (877) SCC-4TIX or (310) 440-4500 (press 2). Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm (PT). Service charges may apply.
- Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Membership does not guarantee availability of reservations.
- Be prepared to show the proper credentials when claiming discounted or Member tickets (valid work ID, student ID, Skirball Member ID, etc.).
- Plan to arrive on time. To ensure a safe and pleasant visitor experience, the entry and exit times on your timed-entry tickets must be observed so that we can monitor visitor capacity.
- Requesting refunds and exchanges. If you or anyone in your party can no longer make your reservation, please let us know so that your tickets can be released for others to reserve. You may request a refund or reschedule your visit (subject to availability) within thirty days of your original reservation date. If you would like to donate your ticket payment to the Skirball, we would be very appreciative. Email email@example.com or call (877) SCC-4TIX or (310) 440-4500 and press 2.
- No late seating for performances, readings, lectures, or film screenings. Please arrive in time to claim your tickets and take your seats before the program begins. After the published start time, unclaimed seats may be sold. All unclaimed reserved tickets for FREE programs may be released fifteen minutes before the program’s scheduled start time and made available to other patrons. Arrive early to prevent the loss of your reservation.
- Adult education class fees must be paid before the first session and are fully refundable if you cancel your registration at least twenty-four hours prior to the first session. After that date, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges. Adult education classes may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. You will be notified if your class has been cancelled, and arrangements will be made to process a refund. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates. Member discounted rates for adult education classes are limited to two Members per membership.
- The minimum adult/child ratio is 1:4. Adults are 18 and up. This policy will be enforced at the admissions desk when you claim your tickets.
Member Ticketing Tip
Save on service charges by booking online!
When you are ready to register/reserve online, click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the page and enter the email address and password associated with your membership account. If you do not recall your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link to create a new one. If you are a new Member without an online account, create one now by clicking the “Create an Account” link and following the prompts. To confirm which email address is associated with your membership, contact email@example.com, and a Skirball representative will get back to you. To apply Member discounts, don’t forget to sign in before placing your order!