Welcome to the Skirball
Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 440-4500, press 2
Hours and Admission
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 pm
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Closed Mondays and the following national and Jewish holidays:
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Friday, November 10, 2023
- Saturday, November 11, 2023
- Thursday, November 23, 2023
Reservations are recommended for exhibitions and programs. Get tickets online.
$12 General | $9 Seniors, Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$7 Children 2–12 | FREE to Members and Children under 2
FREE to all on Thursdays
Included with general admission:
- Chloë Bass: Wayfinding
- Together for Good: Caron Tabb and the Quilting Corner
- Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America
- Discovery Center
- On select days: Story Time in the Amphitheater, Outdoor Art Making, and Archaeology Dig
Specially Ticketed Exhibitions
The following offerings require timed-entry tickets. Visitors with timed-entry tickets to the exhibitions listed below may also enjoy offerings included with general admission (see above) throughout the day of their visit.
NOAH’S ARK AT THE SKIRBALL | Buy/Reserve online
- $12 General | $9 Seniors, Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
- $7 Children 2–12 | FREE to Members and Children under 2
- FREE to all on Thursdays
- Includes general admission
FABRIC OF A NATION | Buy/Reserve online
- $18 General | $15 Seniors, Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
- $13 Children 2–12 | FREE to Members and Children under 2
- FREE to all on Thursdays
- Includes general admission
Safety protocols are subject to change. Please check this webpage and any reservation reminders before your visit for the most up-to-date and detailed information.
Wear a non-cloth mask while indoors (ages 2+).
While indoors, all visitors ages 2 and up must wear a non-cloth mask at all times (except while eating or drinking), regardless of vaccination status or negative test result.
Please wear one of the following:
No cloth masks, neck gaiters, open chin triangle bandanas, or face coverings with valves, mesh, or holes.
Please note: Select outdoor spaces still require masks.
Stay home if you feel sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please do not visit the Skirball if you or anyone in your party or household:
- Is experiencing fever, chills, shortness of breath, cough, or other signs of illness.
- Has been in close contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
If you are unwilling or unable to follow these protocols, kindly postpone your visit to the Skirball. For the health and safety of all, any visitors acting in an unsafe manner or not adhering to the protocols will be asked to leave the campus.
Please call (310) 440-4500 (press 2). Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm (PT).
Special Admission Programs
The Skirball is pleased to offer FREE or discounted admission to the visitors listed below.
FREE or discounted tickets must be redeemed by advance reservation; walk-ups will not be accommodated. Enter the applicable promo code when reserving online. Eligibility will be verified upon check-in, so be prepared to show valid ID (unless otherwise stated).
- Golden State Advantage Card (EBT Card) holders, through the Museums for All initiative (each with five guests) | Promo code 99917
- Essential workers as determined by the State of California—including emergency services, healthcare, grocery stores, city operations and maintenance, social services, public transit, and delivery services—(each with one guest) | Promo code 99921
- Pre-K through Grade 12 teachers (each with one guest) | Promo code 99957
- Clergy members and first responders (each with one guest) | Promo code 99918
- Active duty military service members (each with one guest) | Promo code 99919
- Visitors with Federal Disability identification (limit one per ID) and, if applicable, their caregiver (no ID required) | Promo code 99920
- NARM, CAJM, and MARP reciprocal members (free for up to four people per membership) | Promo code 99923
- Association of Children’s Museums members (50% off for up to six people per membership) | Promo code 99784
- TeenTix LA Passholders ($5 admission, max of 2 tickets per order, select “Full-Time Student” at checkout) | Promo code 99930 for Noah’s Ark, 99927 for changing exhibitions
The Bank of America Museums on Us program offers FREE admission to Bank of America cardholders on the first weekend of each month. All Skirball visitors must reserve advanced timed-entry tickets (subject to availability). Bank of America, Merrill, or Bank of America Private Bank (U.S. Trust) credit or debit cardholders must call (310) 440-4535 to reserve their complimentary timed-entry ticket. Cardholders are required to present their ticket, active credit or debit card, and photo ID upon arrival. Additional guests are required to purchase tickets separately; complimentary timed-entry tickets only apply to the cardholder. No walk-ups will be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 and up. The minimum adult/child ratio is 1:4.
- Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Membership does not guarantee the availability of reservations.
- Skirball photography—The Skirball regularly conducts photography and filming during public hours with the intention to use the photos and film footage for noncommercial, educational, and promotional purposes. By being present during these activities, you consent to the use of your appearance, likeness, and voice by the Skirball Cultural Center and its licensees in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity.
- Personal photography—Visitors are encouraged to take non-flash photographs or short videos—for personal, noncommercial use only—using hand-held cameras or smartphones. Leave selfie sticks, tripods, light stands, camera drones, and other prohibited equipment at home. Photography and videography may be prohibited inside changing exhibitions. Please check signs or consult with a Skirball team member before taking footage in these galleries.
- Phone calls—As a courtesy to fellow visitors, mobile phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.
- Smoking—For the health and safety of all, the Skirball campus is a smoke-free environment except in designated areas. If you wish to smoke, please ask a Skirball team member where smoking is permitted.