Welcoming people from across Los Angeles and around the world is core to the Skirball mission.
However, in support of emergency efforts to slow and contain the spread of COVID-19, the Skirball is temporarily closed to the public. Read more about the Skirball Response to COVID-19.
Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are currently closed (see notice above). When we reopen, hours will resume as usual:
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 pm
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Closed Mondays and holidays
Last entry to Noah’s Ark is at 4:00 pm
Last entry to other Museum galleries is at 4:30 pm
In 2020, the Skirball will be closed to the public on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 1 (New Year's Day)
- Friday, July 3 (Independence Day, observed)
- Saturday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Saturday, September 19 (Rosh Hashanah)
- Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas)
Help us preserve the safety of the Skirball campus and keep the visitor experience fun and fulfilling for everyone!
- Please help us protect the health and safety of our community by staying home if you are feeling sick.
- Families, please stay together! Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- ADA certified service animals are welcome. Pets are not permitted on the Skirball campus.
- Visitors are encouraged to take non-flash photographs or short videos—for personal, noncommercial use only—inside Noah’s Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America using hand-held cameras or smartphones. Leave selfie sticks, tripods, light stands, camera drones, and other prohibited equipment at home please.
- Photography and videography may be prohibited inside changing exhibitions. Please check signs or consult with a Skirball staff member before taking footage in these galleries.
- Visitors may sketch in the Museum using pencil only (no ink or paint), with sketchbooks no larger than 8-1/2 x 11 inches. Easels and stools may not be brought into the galleries.
- As a courtesy to fellow museumgoers, mobile phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.
- Food and drink may not be carried into the galleries or the Magnin Auditorium. Thank you for helping us maintain the safety and cleanliness of these spaces.
- For the health and safety of all, the Skirball campus is a smoke-free environment except in designated areas. If you wish to smoke, please ask a Skirball staff member where smoking is permitted.
Special admission fees for Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds:
$17 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$15 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
These special fees include general Museum admission.
All other exhibitions, including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™, are included with general Museum admission:
$9 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$7 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
All exhibitions except Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds are FREE to all on Thursdays.
- Tickets to all exhibitions except Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds and Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™ are available at the door on day of visit only.
- Advance tickets to Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds are highly recommended and available online only. No phone sales. A limited number of stand-by tickets will be available on site. Learn more…
- Advance tickets to Noah’s Ark are highly recommended on weekends and during school breaks, including for Members. Tickets on FREE Thursdays are first-come, first-served (no advance tickets), including for Members, subject to availability, with a limit of ten tickets distributed per party. For details, visit the Ticketing page.
- Member tip: Avoid the crowds on FREE Thursdays. Members enjoy FREE admission year-round, so come on other days and you can reserve your FREE Member tickets in advance.
- Discounts, coupons, and other ticket promotions may not be applied toward admission to the Skirball's annual Hanukkah Family Festival, the Skirball Puppet Festival, and other family days.
SPECIAL ADMISSION DISCOUNTS
The Skirball is proud to offer FREE general* admission to most Skirball Museum exhibitions, including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball, to the following visitors.**
- Golden State Advantage Card (EBT Card) holders, through the Museums for All initiative (limit 6 per visit)
- Active duty military service members, each with one guest
- Police officers, firefighters, clergy members, and Pre-K−12 teachers (limit varies; please inquire)
- Visitors with Federal Disability identification (limit 1 per ID) and, if applicable, their caregiver (no ID required)
* FREE general Museum admission does not include the exhibition Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds. To visit this specially ticketed exhibition, additional fees will apply.
** FREE tickets may be redeemed on day of visit only (no advance tickets). Tickets are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis only. Valid ID required unless otherwise stated. Other restrictions may apply.