Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
FREE on-site parking; street parking strictly prohibited
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are open as follows:
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 p.m.
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Closed Mondays and holidays
Last entry to Noah’s Ark is at 4:00 p.m.
Last entry to other Museum galleries is at 4:30 p.m.
In 2018, the Skirball will be closed to the public on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Wednesday, September 19 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving)
- Tuesday, December 25 (Christmas)
All exhibitions, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are included with Museum admission. Fees are as follows:
$9 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$7 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
FREE to all on Thursdays
- Tickets to all exhibitions except Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™ are available at the door on day of visit only. Advance tickets and registration for Noah’s Ark, as well as most Skirball programs and classes, are available on site, online, and by phone.
- Advance tickets to Noah’s Ark are highly recommended on weekends and during school breaks, including for Members. Tickets on FREE Thursdays are first-come, first-served (no advance tickets), subject to availability, with a limit of ten tickets distributed per party. For details, visit the Ticketing page.
- Through the Museums for All initiative, the Skirball offers Golden State Advantage Card (EBT Card) holders FREE admission for up to 6 people to the Museum, including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball. Blue Star Family members receive FREE admission to the Museum from Memorial Day through Labor Day. FREE tickets may be redeemed on day of visit only (no advance tickets online or by phone). Tickets subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis only.
- Discounts, coupons, free passes, and other ticket promotions may not be applied toward admission to the Skirball's annual Hanukkah Family Festival, the Skirball Puppet Festival, and other family days.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors may take photographs, for personal use only, in Noah's Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America. Photography in changing exhibitions is generally prohibited; please check signs or consult with Skirball staff before taking photographs in these galleries.