Welcoming people from across Los Angeles and around the world is core to the Skirball mission.
Come visit soon!
Skirball Cultural Center
2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049
The Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are open as follows:
Tuesday–Friday, 12:00–5:00 pm
Saturday–Sunday, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
Closed Mondays and holidays
Last entry to Noah’s Ark is at 4:00 pm
Last entry to other Museum galleries is at 4:30 pm
In 2019, the Skirball will be closed to the public on the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 1 (New Year's Day)
- Thursday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Wednesday, October 9 (Yom Kippur)
- Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving)
- Wednesday, December 25 (Christmas)
Help us preserve the safety of the Skirball campus and keep the visitor experience fun and fulfilling for everyone!
- Families, please stay together! Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Visitors are encouraged to take non-flash photographs or short videos—for personal, noncommercial use only—inside Noah’s Ark at the Skirball and Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America using hand-held cameras or smartphones. Leave selfie sticks, tripods, light stands, camera drones, and other prohibited equipment at home please.
- Photography and videography may be prohibited inside changing exhibitions. Please check signs or consult with a Skirball staff member before taking footage in these galleries.
- Visitors may sketch in the Museum using pencil only (no ink or paint), with sketchbooks no larger than 8-1/2 x 11 inches. Easels and stools may not be brought into the galleries.
- As a courtesy to fellow museumgoers, mobile phone conversations should be conducted outside of the galleries.
- Food and drink may not be carried into the galleries or the Magnin Auditorium. Thank you for helping us maintain the safety and cleanliness of these spaces.
- For the health and safety of all, the Skirball campus is a smoke-free environment except in designated areas. If you wish to smoke, please ask a Skirball staff member where smoking is permitted.
All exhibitions, including Noah's Ark at the Skirball™, are included with Museum admission. Fees are as follows:
$9 Seniors (65 and up), Full-Time Students with ID, and Children over 12
$7 Children 2–12
FREE to Skirball Members and Children under 2
FREE to all on Thursdays
- Tickets to all exhibitions except Noah’s Ark at the Skirball™ are available at the door on day of visit only. Advance tickets and registration for Noah’s Ark, as well as most Skirball programs and classes, are available on site, online, and by phone.
- Advance tickets to Noah’s Ark are highly recommended on weekends and during school breaks, including for Members. Tickets on FREE Thursdays are first-come, first-served (no advance tickets), subject to availability, with a limit of ten tickets distributed per party. For details, visit the Ticketing page.
- Discounts, coupons, and other ticket promotions may not be applied toward admission to the Skirball's annual Hanukkah Family Festival, the Skirball Puppet Festival, and other family days.
SPECIAL ADMISSION DISCOUNTS
The Skirball is proud to offer FREE admission to the Skirball Museum galleries, including Noah’s Ark at the Skirball, to the following visitors.*
- Golden State Advantage Card (EBT Card) holders, through the Museums for All initiative (limit 6 per visit)
- Active duty military families, as part of the Blue Star Museums program (limit 6 per visit)
- Police officers, firefighters, clergy members, and Pre-K−12 teachers (limit varies; please inquire)
- Visitors with Federal Disability identification. (limit 1 per ID)
*FREE tickets may be redeemed on day of visit only (no advance tickets). Tickets are subject to availability, on a first-come, first-served basis only. Valid ID required. Other restrictions may apply.