Enrich your visit with a private tour—Groups of 10 or more can book a private, docent-led tour of Blacklist: The Hollywood Red Scare. Tours are available from May 26 through August 20. Availability is extremely limited, and dates will be booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Show details to learn more.
Tours are geared toward adults, seniors, and young people ages 13 and over. We are currently unable to facilitate tours for children 12 and under.
The per-person fee for a private tour is $18.
- Per-person fees for private tours apply to all members of your group, including Skirball Members.
- All private tours must be booked and pre-paid, so be sure to plan ahead. All tour dates and times are subject to availability.
- Private tours are conducted during regular Museum hours, when members of the public are welcome in the galleries. For information on booking a gallery for exclusive, after-hours use by your group, please email email@example.com.
- To learn more about group or private dining options, click on Group Dining below.
To book your private tour, fill out the request form linked below or call (877) SCC-4TIX, Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Group Admission to Visions and Values
Book a self-guided group visit—Groups of 10 or more who wish to explore the Skirball's permanent exhibition Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America are welcome to take advantage of group admission discounts.
The per-person fees for a self-guided group visit are as follows:
$9 General, Seniors (65 and up), and Full-Time Students with ID
$6 Children 2–12
FREE to Children under 2
- To qualify for the group admission discount, your group must pay for at least 10 group members, regardless of whether any of the 10 is a Skirball Member. Any Skirball Members in your group beyond the minimum of 10 may, however, be admitted for free.
- Group admission discounts may only be redeemed when you book and pre-pay your self-guided group visit at least two weeks in advance of your desired visit date. Group admission discounts may not be redeemed without advance reservation.
- To book your group for a self-guided visit, call (877) SCC-4TIX or (877) 722-4849, Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Please note: Self-guided group visits and discounted rates are currently unavailable for Noah’s Ark at the Skirball. Groups of 10 or less may purchase tickets to Noah’s Ark online, subject to availability.
The Skirball is pleased to offer several options for enjoying lunch with your fellow group members.
Enjoy lunch at Zeidler's Café—If you wish to dine at Zeidler's Café on the day of your group visit, please contact the Zeidler's team at (310) 440-4515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Hours and menu >
Grab a bite from Judy's Counter—Pick up grab-and-go gourmet sandwiches and salads, as well as an array of tasty sides and snacks, available for purchase at Judy's Counter. Tables and chairs around campus are available on a first-come, first-served basis for visitors to enjoy a meal. Hours and menu >
Bring your own lunch—Enjoy food from home while at the Skirball. However, please note that food and beverages are strictly prohibited in the Museum galleries, and that tables and chairs around campus may not be available and cannot be reserved.
Plan a delicious catered meal in a private room—Available for groups of 15 or more. Please email email@example.com to schedule.
We are thrilled to welcome school groups back to the Skirball! Visit our education page for more information.
Join the Skirball
Promote justice and build community while enjoying FREE admission, exclusive programs, and more.