Please note: Due to limited gallery capacity, we are unable to offer private tours for “I’ll Have What She’s Having”: The Jewish Deli or Talking Back to Power: Projects by Aram Han Sifuentes. Thank you for understanding.
Group Admission to Visions and Values
Book a self-guided group visit—Groups of 10 or more who wish to explore the Skirball's permanent exhibition Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America are welcome to take advantage of group admission discounts.
The per-person fees for a self-guided group visit are as follows:
$9 General, Seniors (65 and up), and Full-Time Students with ID
$6 Children 2–12
FREE to Children under 2
- To qualify for the group admission discount, your group must pay for at least 10 group members, regardless of whether any of the 10 is a Skirball Member. Any Skirball Members in your group beyond the minimum of 10 may, however, be admitted for free.
- Group admission discounts may only be redeemed when you book and pre-pay your self-guided group visit at least two weeks in advance of your desired visit date. Group admission discounts may not be redeemed without advance reservation.
- To book your group for a self-guided visit, call (877) SCC-4TIX or (877) 722-4849, Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–5:00 pm
Please note: Self-guided group visits and discounted rates are currently unavailable for Noah’s Ark at the Skirball. Groups of 10 or less may purchase tickets to Noah’s Ark online through our website, subject to availability.
The Skirball is pleased to offer several options for enjoying lunch with your fellow group members.
Enjoy lunch at Zeidler's Café—If you wish to dine at Zeidler's Café on the day of your group visit, please contact the Zeidler's team at (310) 440-4515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. Hours and menu >
Grab a bite from Judy's Counter—Pick up grab-and-go gourmet sandwiches and salads, as well as an array of tasty sides and snacks, available for purchase at Judy's Counter. Tables and chairs around campus are available on a first-come, first-served basis for visitors to enjoy a meal. Hours and menu >
Bring your own lunch—Enjoy food from home while at the Skirball. However, please note that food and beverages are strictly prohibited in the Museum galleries, and that tables and chairs around campus may not be available and cannot be reserved.
Plan a delicious catered meal in a private room—Available for groups of 15 or more. Please email email@example.com to schedule.
Private Tours for Visions and Values
Private docent-led tours are currently unavailable to book. Please check back for updates.
Beginning fall 2022, groups of 10 or more are invited to book private, docent-led tours for:
- Visions and Values: Jewish Life from Antiquity to America, including “Spotlight Tours,” which focus on a particular theme within the exhibition
Tours are geared to adults, seniors, and young people ages 13 and over. We are currently unable to facilitate tours for children 12 and under.
The per-person fee for a private tour is $12.
- Per-person fees for private tours apply to all members of your group, including Skirball Members.
- All private tours must be booked and pre-paid, so be sure to plan ahead. All tour dates and times are subject to availability.
- Private tours are conducted during regular Museum hours, when members of the public are welcome in the galleries. For information on booking a gallery for exclusive, after-hours use by your group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn more about group or private dining options, click on Group Dining above.
School Tours—Check back in summer 2022
In-person school tours are not available at this time. Please check back for updates in summer 2022.